Saturday 16 January 2010

Mirette lapbook finished

Here is the boy's lapbook he made to go with Mirette on the High Wire. Most of the templates came from Homeschoolshare. Inside the 100 sticker page I made him is a 100 square and 100 tallymarks. I substituted his 100 investigations for the maths activity in FIAR vol II. He's really enjoyed listening to the story and can't wait to share his lapbook with his Nana :0)



I love his illustration of copper ore in the ground :0)



And thought that needing to practice getting out of stuck places quite curious ;0)



I made a slight addition to his lapbook. I added photos. I bought some A4 plastic business card pockets to put them in. I cut the sheet in half lengthwise and stuck it with tape just like adding an extension flap. The boy is very pleased with it. Thank goodness ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment