Thursday 6 January 2011

Shhhhhh CurrClick has a secret...

Well, I should imagine it's not much of a secret by now really, but just in case you haven't heard.... Currclick are having a massive sale ....I know, I know, this sounds like an advert (how do you type rolling eyes?) BUT, in amongst the items for sale are 10 freebies, 1 from each of the 10 publishers involved in the sale.
There's a couple of lapbooks (including one from HOAC on snakes), an audio book, a couple of unit studies (the Astronomy one looks massive!) and a few other bits too :) I love freebies and think everyone in the world should know about them ;D

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get the CurrClick freebies. I love their sales:) My son did the all about me lapbook at the beginning of the year will have to remember to pull it out in a couple of years to have him compare it:)

    Thanks for taking the time to comment on my daughters lapbook. She is so happy and it has been a real confidence booster for her.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete