Wednesday 12 January 2011

And the winner is.....

LisaM who left comment number 24. Congratulations!!! I used the number generator at random.org. I've seen how some people can stick the little picture of the winning number on their blog but I can't work out how to do it. Soz. LisaM, please can you email me your name, email and postal address and the age/grade range you require. I can then pass this info onto HOAC who will send you your prize :) I hope you and your children have LOTS of fun with it :)
Send your email to englishweatherblog@yahoo.co.uk
Thankyou to everyone else who entered and a double thank you to those who have become followers. Glad you like my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so excited! And my kids will be thrilled as well - we LOVE lapbooking!

    ReplyDelete