Friday 30 April 2010

Curriculum Clearout Results

I used www.random.org to determine who got what and the results are...... (ok, it's not really that exciting)...
The Early Years Worksheets book goes to BuffyBaskey (cheers!!! clapping!!! and general audience happiness)

The Basic Skills Book goes to Overflowingcup (cheers!!! clapping!!! and more general audience happiness)

The SuperMaths books go to Adeola (cheers!!! clapping!!! and some more general audience happiness)

Sorry to everyone who didn't get anything but thankyou for reading and taking part. Let's do it again sometime :-D

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! thank you, thank you, thank you :-) my kids will be so excited :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you won my curriculum clear out (geography through art) please could you send me your address so I can post it to you. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the skills workbook - arrived safely! This was a great idea, hope I'll be able to participate next time :)

    ReplyDelete