I have to say, I was quite impressed with the assortment of sweet and savoury. My children preferred the sweet snacks - they're favourites were Strawberry Munch and Tutti Frutti.
Inside the postage box, we found a sticker book, two collectable cards, a mini comic, an information book for parents and a biology card all about the bones of the hand. I have to say, as a home educator, I liked that bit best😀
Boxes start at £2.99 for 5 snacks and go up to £9.50 for a sibling box of 20 snacks. And you get your first box free, and if you use code AEP4LUV, you'll get the 3rd and 5th box free too 😀
And best of all, they've teamed up with Mary's Meals so that for every box sold, hungry children get fed.
How is ChewyMoon different?
- Delicious all-natural snacks, created by nutritionists and approved by kids
- Perfect for lunchboxes and snacks on the go
- Comes with an exciting activity pack for the kids and nutrition guides for parents
- Every box sold also feeds a hungry child
- £4.99 for 10 snacks (delivered fortnightly, free postage)
These are very cute, my boys would love them!ReplyDelete
I think they'd be great for younger kids, mine enjoyed the snacks but are a bit old for the extras. They would've got so much more out of the jokes and comic a couple of years ago. Although, having said that, the biology card wasn't in the least dumbed down and would be good for all ages - even me ;)Delete